The Learning and Development Specialist will lead the development, design and delivery of all employee communications that support the brand, vision, mission, culture as well as supporting our learning & development initiatives. You will work closely with the HR Manager on internal initiatives and with external marketing/communications for brand and message consistency.
Key ResponsibilitiesInternal Communications & Learning and Development
- Develop internal communication strategy focused on learning and development and increased employee engagement.
- Manage communication plan from sourcing content to managing production, based on an understanding of employee needs and information gaps all while producing consistent messaging across the organization.
- Support the Company’s internal branding efforts, community outreach, events, and employee experience.
- Work within our Learning and Development platform to guide key stakeholders on developing digestible material for employees to develop the capabilities and knowledge needed to aid in land and expand opportunities.
- Partner with “Danforth Way” leader to develop technical trainings for financial professionals.
- Own and optimize critical Internal Communications channels such as All Hands Meetings, employee newsletter and intranet.
- Develop employee facing content in the form of guidelines, toolkits, and other materials.
- Providing updates to employees on new materials, trainings, and learnings as they are developed.
- Manage leadership communication and capture tone, cadence and mechanisms for the Founder and C Suite.
- Foster a positive culture through employee engagement related projects including process improvement initiatives and companywide events.
- Coordinate with Managing Directors in each region/practice area to create in-person and remote-based social activities
- Support HR in wellness focused event(s)
- Improve Slack engagement through social interests and employee recognition.
- Lead affiliation and philanthropy focused events, including The Danforth Day of Service and Life Science Cares partnership.
- Coordinate and attend office-based events as needed.
- Perform other duties and projects that align with overall department goals as needed
- BS/BA in a related field with at least 3+ years’ experience in a related role
- Experience working with Learning systems and platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include group presentations.
- Strong organizational and project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities/issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, or related software.
- Experience in a professional services company or in biotech industry is a plus.
- This is a hybrid position requiring on-site work at least twice per month in our Waltham Office
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision), Flexible time off, Retirement Plan (401k,) Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Work From Home