This is a part-time hybrid position that requires a commitment of 20 hours per week, working from Monday to Wednesday. On Monday, you will work remotely, while Tuesday through Wednesday you will work in-person at our corporate location in Boca Raton. This role also requires flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
- Provide support in the creation, editing, assembly, and printing of marketing materials, including but not limited to proposals, presentations, brochures, banners, and business cards.
- Assists with the monthly creation and distribution of company newsletter.
- Generate a minimum of 3 weekly social media posts across all company platforms and collaborate with the Head of HR to maintain a content calendar, ensuring consistent and engaging content for the company's social media presence.
- Assist in executing organic social media strategy across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Grow following and engagement across all platforms - maintain advanced knowledge of growth techniques and best practices.
- Assist with market research activities.
- Design and manage the ordering process for promotional and branded materials, including team shirts, jackets, tumblers, notebooks, and other necessary items to support team initiatives and events.
- Track and safeguard the company's online image by monitoring and managing ratings and reviews on various online platforms, ensuring a positive brand image and reputation.
- Collaborate with various departments to develop and maintain a comprehensive range of internal documents, including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) forms, procedural sheets, and other necessary documentation to facilitate smooth and efficient operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the company's intranet, ensuring that content is regularly updated and effectively communicated to all employees.
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels.
- Assist with maintaining company website, social media, blog platforms and database systems.
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers.
- Be dutiful to each department and its executives and aid them in executing all marketing related tasks.
- Actively participate and help organize the promotional events and campaigns organized by the company.
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes.
- Previous working experience as Marketing Assistant or related field.
- Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field a plus but not required.
- Hands-on experience with marketing software and online tools (Canva, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Clearview Social, Google Business Profiles, Etc.)
· Canva experience strongly encouraged.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Videography experience is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- 3 plus years’ experience in social media marketing.
- 3 plus years’ experience in creating, producing, executing, and tracking social media content.
- Experience developing content calendars.
- Proficiency in a range of relevant technologies is essential for success in this role.
- Demonstrated comfort and experience both behind and in front of the camera, with a willingness to be featured on company online platforms as part of an initiative to drive team participation.
- Experience with podcast growth and development is a plus
- Creative thinking with an excellent eye for detail.