WHO ARE WE?
With a legacy rooted in sustainability and transparency, Mercola Market empowers people to take control of their health by delivering premium products, made with only the purest ingredients, for health, home, pantry, pet and personal care.
But it’s not just about the products. It’s about building a lifestyle around natural health and wellness, showing just how easy it is to put your health first.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are leaders in the natural health industry, working to transform the traditional health paradigm and proactively help preserve and enhance the health of our global community.
If you’re a high-energy, creative, strategic communicator with a passion for natural health and a desire to collaborate with a like-minded group of colleagues dedicated to promoting a healthier future, we want you as a part of our team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The PR & Communication Coordinator will support the Marketing Department by developing strategic campaigns around the company’s multi-brand initiatives and crafting messaging that adheres to brand standards to further cultivate a strong presence in the natural health space.
· Write press releases and pitch stories to local and national media.
· Seek out opportunities to gain brand awareness and product recognition by facilitating award submissions.
· Manage editorial calendars and cultivate relationships with feature editors of relevant publications.
· Assist with social media strategy by leading influencer communications.
· Coordinate sponsorship opportunities to support local nonprofit organizations.
· Document media relations success through monthly/quarterly clippings.
· Assist in the planning and promotional process of seasonal events, internally and externally.
· Update and maintain annual PR expense report.
· Create quarterly reports to reflect upon recent PR efforts and successes.
· Write, edit and proofread marketing copy, including packaging, emails and advertorials, with an emphasis on style and readability.
· Assist in developing and maintaining approved brand messaging for six different brands.
· Foster healthy internal relations by sending a quarterly newsletter to the company.
· Direct and oversee the company’s LinkedIn account.
· Perform market research by designing and analyzing surveys for customer feedback.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field.
· 2+ years of experience in communication or marketing.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
· Experience with marketing and project management best practices.
· Full-Time, Salary
· In-Office, Cape Coral, FL