If you are a Web Developer with experience, please read on!
We are an email-first media-focused startup company that is rapidly growing. The most significant and interesting business articles are sent to you in our daily email. We are looking for a technical product manager/ growth engineer to come join our collaborative team.
What You Will Be Doing
You will have the opporunity to take ownership of engineering, product and growth.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience in a developer role
- Previous experience with building both front-end and backend (This role will be 50% coding 50% working on product/growth)
- Prior experience with growing user base/ user engagement!
- Strong WordPress experience
- Have experience with both Technical and Product skills!
- Have worked for a previous startup or small team where you have worn many hats
- SEO, Campaign Monitor, HTML
- We are a newsletter platform so if you have any previous experience that is a PLUS!
- Previous experience as a growth engineer!
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary $110k -$150K
- Healthcare and Dental Plan!
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote Position!
- Get to be apart of an amazing team
So, if you are a Technical Product Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Valeria BarrutiaEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : VB1-1721166 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Valeria Barrutia - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.