Position at Logitech
LIFECYCLE MARKETING INTERN
Big things are happening at Logitech. Come play a critical role as we take our eCommerce marketing programs and operations to the next level. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Intern for summer 2023.
The Lifecycle Marketing Team sits under the eCommerce group within Global Marketing organization, and is responsible for leading strategic marketing initiatives to improve the customer experience and increase revenue across all of Logitech's brands (Logitech, Logitech G, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, Astro, Blue, etc.).
Are you a creative and driven integrated marketer in the making? Logitech’s Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking an intern who is eager to learn and champion our customers’ needs. As our intern, you’ll contribute to global initiatives, including our website campaigns, and email/CRM marketing programs. As a Lifecycle Marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for helping execute promotional campaigns, conducting competitive analysis, assisting with marketing newsletter planning and partnering with cross-functional teams to optimize internal processes and improve the overall shopping experience for Logitech customers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support with the execution of integrated marketing campaigns that drive incremental revenue across all of Logitech’s master brands, including seasonal campaigns, new product launches, collaboration campaigns, etc.
- Assist with end-to-end development of email campaigns, from calendar planning, to content development, to final deployment
- Apply competitor analysis and best-practices research to optimize existing lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Review reporting to provide real-time insights, analyze performance and identify areas of opportunity (for A/B testing, trying innovative approaches, etc.)
- Partner with Global Commercial Organization & Business Groups to curate content and assets for marketing announcements
- Assist in developing and managing new creative projects with our external agencies
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Creative thinker excited to share their ideas and perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Self-driven attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Prior integrated marketing and/or email marketing experience
- An eye for good creative work - copy and design
- Familiarity with Google suite (e.g. Google slides) and HTML code
- College Junior/Senior, BA in Marketing/Communications/Advertising preferred
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
This position offers an hourly rate typically between $ 24.00 hourly - $ 33.00 hourly commensurate to the level of degree program in which an applicant is actively enrolled.
Logitech offers interns benefits of Paid Holidays, and access to Employee Product Discounts.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713-4866 for assistance.