Who We Are:
Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance, Genesis Finance*, and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail customers.Employee Value Prop and Culture:
Our employees contribute every day to a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, energized, agile, and collaborative.
From our various engagement programs to the unique design of our offices, we strive to foster a connected, fun, positive and rewarding company culture where employees feel appreciated for their contributions, proud of their company, and thrive to be passionately invested in HCA's success.Global One Company
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Korea. Our work environments are designed with specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature and symmetry.General Summary
The Associate, Communications will contribute to the creation and execution of strategies for internal and external media, supporting employer brand efforts and employer communications. Media and communications will include but are not limited to: corporate videos (internal and external), podcasts, company photos, digital signage, as well as internal communications and social media content.
This role will develop a deep understanding of our business and emerging platforms and bring a distinct editorial sensibility that helps tell the right stories to our audiences, thus increasing recruiting opportunities, employee retention, and engagement. Additionally, the role will be engaged in project management relating to the strategy and execution of the company’s media and brand identity.Duties And Responsibilities
Knowledge And Skills
- Social and Digital Media: Support and implement digital media strategy working closely with the Engagement team, HR, and company leadership. Oversee the creation and production of company videos and podcasts that support the employer brand and communication efforts as well as global requests. Oversee corporate design efforts, including but not limited to: in-office digital signage, social media graphics, employee photos, intranet graphics, program graphics, organization computer screensavers. Also responsible for maintaining the corporate asset library (photos, videos, podcasts, etc.) and monthly reporting.
- Communications: Support programs and initiatives by contributing to and executing communication/internal communications plans, and writing, editing, and distributing the communication supporting those efforts, as well as working with designer to develop supporting materials. Oversee weekly location-specific email process and monthly reports/newsletter articles to global HQ. Identify and develop content for external portals including social media and company website.
- Internal Projects and Programs: Responsible for support select Project and Programs-based initiatives including the Brand Ambassador program; AwardLink; and managing inventory/ordering of employee ID badges, and employee swag for all locations. This includes supporting monthly and annual events (in-person and virtual).
- Contribute to other team programs, projects, and administration as needed. This also includes creating/proofing/editing corporate communications, working with graphic designer on various collateral, etc. Support various ad-hoc needs including global and enterprise-wide programs and/or projects. Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements And Working Condition
- Video and podcast producing/editing skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills with a thorough understanding of HCA’s culture and business
- Strong social media skills (developing content and generating engaging ideas)
- Strong ability to think strategically and develop content that aligns with business objectives
- A problem-solver and creative wordsmith/designer, with a healthy understanding of different audiences
- Strong people skills
- Ability to learn and retain new concepts and technology quickly
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to maintain the highest level of productivity
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Follows through on all assignments independently with the ability to complete tasks and projects on deadlines with minimal supervision
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a corporate environment, including experience with digital media, video production, and communications.
- 2+ years of previous experience managing social media content for a corporate brand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment. This position requires flexibility with schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.California Privacy Notice
This notice only applies to our applicants who reside in the State of California.
If you have any questions about CCPA regarding California residents or HCA team members, please contact the Privacy Team at Privacy2@hcs.com.
United States-California-IrvineWork Locations
Full-timeMinimum Salary: $
58,000.00Maximum Salary: $
Feb 24, 2023