The Public Relations Manager is an instrumental member of the marketing team who supports LIV Sotheby’s International Realty’s (LIV SIR) Brand through LIV’s most impactful communication channels. This position reports to the Director of Specialized Marketing Services and is responsible for leading key initiatives that elevate LIV’s brand exposure and broker production, while broadening the company’s reach, influence, and market share in the industry.
The Manager develops creative and strategic content that highlights LIV’s leadership in the industry, the knowledge and expertise of its brokers, and the unique combination of purpose and passion that sets LIV SIR apart in the industry. They write engaging, informative, and timely content having their finger on the pulse of the market and our agents’ needs. The Manager's responsibilities include press releases, print and digital advertising copy, social media posts, LIV Magazine articles, monthly newsletter, key agent marketing pieces, internal communications, and more.
The Manager supports all our significant listings to ensure that we capture an outsized share of voice and gain exposure in strategic placement that support our agents and our brand narrative. They will need to be a creative storyteller who always seeks out a unique angle or idea to garner traction. They will need to work with and develop close relationships with agents regarding significant listings.
The Manager oversees the execution of all social media efforts, including planning, concepting, reviewing, and approving all photos, videos, captions, and campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They also track social media engagement, boosts paid advertising for key initiatives, and research innovative ways to enhance and grow LIV’s social media presence.
The Manager collaborates with graphic designers and videographers, to ensure the visuals and messaging for all marketing deliverables are on-brand, on-strategy, and reflective of LIV’s unique attributes.
WHO WE ARE:
LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is a local, independently owned, leading real estate firm with unmatched commitment to marketing, creativity, and innovation. Our top-tier broker professionals are experts in Colorado real estate, and through our Sotheby’s international Realty network, we provide unrivaled global exposure and unparalleled access to distinctive properties around the world. With office locations spanning Colorado and over 500 broker and support staff associates, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty delivers global reach at a local level – like no other firm.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Significant Listings and New Developments projects through strategic recommendations, PR efforts, global exposure opportunities and more
- Work closely with SIR corporate brand and PR teams on exposure for Significant Listings and New Developments
- Concept and write articles for LIV Magazine, Colorado LIVing blog, new website pages, etc.
- Write copy for LIV-branded initiatives such as guidebook, maps, awards submissions, etc.
- Analyze real estate market data and understand market trends to inform point of view and LIV’s positioning within the market
- Write all press releases for LIV Denver Metro area and its brokers
- Concept and write copy for monthly LIV regional newsletter, monthly autoflow postcards all print and digital ads, internal and external communications, social media captions, and more
- Coordinates the collaboration of the social media team (planning, developing content, paid ad boosting, tracking, analyzing, etc.)
- Ability to understand brand pillars, design, and messaging standards and translate them across channels
- Minimum 3+ years of professional writing experience
- Effectively manage and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Successful multi-tasker and self-starter
- Strong communicator, able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Adapt to changing priorities when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding proofreading and copyediting skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and extremely organized
- Team player with a positive mindset and interest in working collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience of marketing within the real estate industry
- Luxury brand messaging experience a plus
- Experience in Marketing or Business Administration
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs including Photoshop and Illustrator
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary Range dependent upon experience
- 4-9 years’ experience, $60k-$75k
- 10+ years’ experience, $75k-$90k
- In addition to base pay, LIV SIR provides employees with the opportunity to select coverage under a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short term, and long-term disability, 401(k) and other plans.
- Full-Time employees are eligible for PTO in accordance with our Paid Time Off Policy.
- Hybrid office/telecommuting option after 90 days of employment.
- Hours are 8:30 - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday