– Provide Corporate Business Marketing support for the implementation and copy writing of marketing campaigns, performance tracking, reporting and analysis across multiple digital marketing channels.What We Offer
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced team
- Learning opportunities through our internal training program, SP+ University.
- A diverse company that cares about inclusion, innovation, the environment and more: visit www.spplus.com to learn more.
- A free and confidential employee assistance program (EAP) that provides support and resources to employees and their families 24/7.
- 401(k) Match Program
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term Life Insurance
- This opportunity requires that the successful candidate be based in the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
Strategy and Planning
- Work with corporate and field teams to develop innovative, actionable marketing programs to acquire new business as well as retain existing business more effectively.
- Responsible for tasks and deliverables that are integral to the marketing programs driving the company’s business development and expansion.
- Support marketing activities designed to generate new business and incremental revenue through social media, email marketing channels and client newsletter development.
- Work with Corporate and Regional teams on the development of marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize, copy write, create, and deploy marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels including social media platforms, email marketing, search, and more.
- Write effective posts and case studies for B2B channels
- Support effective management of marketing campaign from inception through tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Develop an acute understanding of SP+’s core services and technology platform as well as clients, challenges, opportunities, and key business processes of the parking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Communications
- Previous experience in a role focused on digital marketing or social media marketing
- Copy writing skills, posting on LinkedIn and other B2B social media channels
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious
- Professional demeanor, team player and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with focus on copywriting
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversite
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation or email marketing platform is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment or retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics or because the individual exercised their EEO rights. Location