Communications and Administrative Director -Fairbanks
We strongly encourage people who experience a disability to apply!
Access Alaska is seekingaCommunications and Administrative Director
For our Fairbanks Office.This positionsfunctions as the point person for Access Alaska\'s Inc. entire administrative and operational infrastructure including but not limited to information technology, database management, service contracts, facility maintenance, and procurement. Collaborating with the Programs Director, Compliance and Administrative Director and Durable Medical Equipment Manager being onsite support for the Fairbanks Administrative Team
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Duties.
- Direct oversight of statewide information technology and communication needs.
- Responsible for assuring office personnel and stakeholders observe and participate using Access Alaska Inc.\'s Code of Conduct.
- Oversight of the Fairbanks office functions and infrastructure.
- Oversight of IT across the entire agency, including server organization and management, including agency wide form of Agency branding.
- Ensures that the agency is operating in compliance with the Administrative and Service Environment COA accreditation standard.
- Assures the Fairbanks office oversight and retention of records pertaining to local contracts, grants, lease agreements and MOAs / MOUs.
- Works closely with the Director\'s team to ensure consistency in staff support, training, and supervision.
- Facilitates the creation and distribution of a quarterly newsletter.
- Database management, as appropriate.
- Works with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and Directors Team to develop the agency\'s strategic direction and with the Director\'s team to develop and implement an annual plan.
- Participates in agency committees, board meeting, and staff meetings as required.
- Responsible for Fairbanks documentation required for tri-annual COA accreditation, related to the administrative departments.
- Partner with Compliance to maintain COA standards annually, updating documents and Policies and Procedures as needed throughout the fiscal year.
- Responsible for Quality Improvement duties as assigned such as PQI reports.
- Participates on Risk Prevention Sub-committee.
- Supports Fairbanks DME department.
Four-year degree in business administration or similar education and/or experience.
8 years\' relevant experience in operations and administration, strong management skills,
Need a working knowledge of Information technology and communications technology to be the point person for contractors.
Position is open until filled.
Access Alaska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Access Alaska, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that in every phase of its recruitment and selection processes equal employment opportunity is provided to all individuals regardless of race, color, genetics, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, change in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability, national origin or citizenship, or veteran\'s status. Access Alaska, Inc. is an at-will employer.