We are searching a Creative Marketing Assistant to join our Virtual Assistant agency and play a key role in our client's content marketing efforts (including blog posts and social media writing, community engagement, and organization of all moving pieces with the website). This role will support clients in marketing initiatives across all platforms. This person must have great attention to detail, be organized, have superb listening and communication skills (written and verbal), be empathetic, strategic, and enjoy engaging with people online.
Must FULLY meet the following criteria:
- Strong work ethic and extreme attention to detail.
- Feels empowered to take on responsibility as part of the team - doesn’t wait to be told what to do, self-starting, takes initiative.
- Takes initiative and makes suggestions.
- Loves all things social media and has a knack for interacting with people on different platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Ability to learn and write in client's voice for social media and blog content.
- Proficiency in using Zoom, Gmail, Google Drive, Trello and ClickUp
- Has an interest in and is willing to learn content marketing including blogging Canva graphics creation, and SEO.
- Positive, supportive attitude - friendly tone and excellent communication skills.
- Low-maintenance, KIND, easy to work with, trustworthy.
- HIGHLY reliable and honest.
- Does not need to be micromanaged and completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Believes in open and honest communication for the greater good of all.
- FUN! Must be a person with an outgoing and fun personality.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to give constructive feedback.
- Our client is seeking a a data geek who enjoys pulling numbers, running statistics, and can help me stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Ideally, this person has a personal interest in wellness
- This person is a strong supporter and wants to carry on the mission of mainstreaming heart centered medicine
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Creative Marketing Assistant will be provided full training in both Leverage to Scale: Content Marketing and the Podcast Protocol. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate and execute marketing initiatives across all platforms, especially in client's new lifestyle brand site.
- Lead all things social media including, but not limited to:
- Upload videos to YouTube.
- Craft short summary blog posts of videos and post to client's website.
- Craft and schedule social media posts and set up their automation.
- Send an email to client's email list weekly through our CRM (of the blog post).
- Optimize by keywords and SEO specific to each platform.
- Track all metrics.
- Create, manage, and schedule Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/TikTok/LinkedIn/Pinterest. content using a content generation/scheduling tool.
- Recycle/repost/update old blog posts on both websites(elizabethmmartin.com and handsonacupuncture.com), LinkedIn, Medium, etc.
- Create customizable templates that can be used for multiple purposes.
- Create bi-weekly newsletter using established templates.
- Support live streaming efforts as well as attend and engage in live streams leading up to and on launch day.
- Booking management for our series guests.
- Email communications, designing social media promotional graphics in Canva, spreadsheet entry, and management of speaker support inquiries.
- Attend all live streams to manage comments and engage with our community, then feed community questions via chat.
- Following the live stream, optimize the replay and use the Leverage To Scale marketing process to re-purpose the content for promotion on all channels listed above.
- General copywriting/messaging/positioning (in client's voice).
- General research online and documenting data/results.
Note:This is an independent contractor role, not an employee role. Availability needs: 5-10 hour/week role built out over a 3 month period. Must be available Mondays to collaborate and attend marketing meetings. There is an opportunity to continue on further if it is a good fit.
If you feel this is a fit for you, please submit your resume via this add, including your expected hourly rate in USD.
- What is the ideal client and work environment you’re looking for, and projects you’d love to work on?
- What level of experience do you have with writing blog posts, social media posts, and promotional material? (This is important, so please get as detailed as possible and give examples if you can, especially related to work you’ve done for creative professionals and established professional speakers.)
- What frustrations have you experienced with past clients/projects?
- What are your general working hours across all of your clients so I know when you’re generally online? And are you available long-term?
- What are 3-5 of your top core values?
- Attach three writing samples of different formats (such as a social media post, a white paper, a video script, etc.). One must be long-form, such as a blog post (at least 750 words), newsletter, etc.
- Include three references who I can talk to about your work, including their name, company, email and phone number.
- And last, share any comments about your approach that you’d like me to know.
We hope to hear from you! If everything looks good we'll like to have a video zoom call with you to get to know each other. Looking for an awesome, long-term relationship that’s a win-win.