Categories: Communications & Public Relations, Full Time
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is growing and we are looking for a enthusiastic, outgoing and innovative full-time Marketing Communications Specialist to join our dynamic & entrepreneurial Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing efforts and will lead development and execution of community relations, PR and social media campaign development, event coordination, promotions and communication plans for our family-oriented company.
Hertrich Family Offers
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer & Life Plans
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Roles & Responsibilities for the position: Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing an overall communications program including internal and external relations.
- Establish branding and company mission and value awareness through consistent customer and employee engagement and interaction.
- Serves as point person on community relations and charitable giving.
- Leads team in execution of internal and external company events.
- Create customer and employee loyalty and value by developing and implementing press releases, newsletter stories, video scripts, internal messaging, web and intranet content, and social media copy/posts/ads.
- Preparation and presentations for management concerning streamlined messages, community outreach programs and events, and new business pitches to ensure message delivery and consistency in alignment with our company mission and culture.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and friendly, cordial working relationships with all team members as well as other departments, management, and external partners.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Tracks and assists in reputation management with a holistic view of enhancing the company's image.
Essential Qualifications Of The Role As Marketing Communications Specialist
- Action oriented; self-motivated, entrepreneurial and results driven approach.
- Have some knowledge and be able to communicate and coordinate with external media, news and community partners.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment independently and also contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates good messaging creativity, current trend awareness, and social media savvy.
- Ability to always maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled at interacting and communicating clearly will staff at all levels across the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. High fluency in Microsoft Office Suite with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic graphic editing and optimization skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Commitment to Hertrich core company values.
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Some automotive industry experience a plus.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."