Who We Are:
OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest out of home advertising companies in the country, selling billboard, transit, and mobile advertising in over 140 markets across the US and Canada. OUTFRONT is embedded into the fabric of our cities and communities and trusted by the millions who engage with our media every day, driving a strong relationship between brands and audiences. We are leading our industry to bring intelligence to out-of-home (OOH). We put fresh thinking and innovative approaches to work in all aspects of our business - from digital networks, to social and mobile integration, to improved business practices. We offer the best advertising inventory and most desired landmark locations, including leading positions in high-traffic areas, retail districts, transit centers, and iconic destinations from Times Square to the Sunset Strip. Our growing national network of digital billboards and our collection of 400,000+ displays cannot be matched.
Our Summer Internship Program is an opportunity designed to provide you with a fun and practical way to experience what life is like every day here at OUTFRONT Media. This is a well-rounded and developmental role where you will gain real world knowledge of the company and industry, while also making an impact during your time with us. You will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders on a multitude of real projects. An internship with OUTFRONT gives you the knowledge and training you need to start developing your career. Come be part of our dynamic team!
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting both the national & local Marketing team with a wide range of marketing functions including but not limited to the below.
What You Will Do
- Aid the National Marketing department with engaging material for the OUTFRONT brand.
- Write and distribute weekly newsletter to clients and agency partners.
- Work alongside social media team in producing OUTFRONT branded content and marketing materials.
- Provide support in the development of marketing tools, sales kits and presentation materials.
- Preparation work for various upcoming exciting media events.
What We Look For
- Interest, coursework and/or experience in Media, Marketing, Communications, Business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player as well as a self-starter.
- Must be extremely detail oriented & a quick learner.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
The salary range for this role is $18/per hour. Compensation is determined during our interview process by assessing a candidate’s experience and skills relative to internal peers and market benchmarks evaluated for the scope and responsibilities of the position. Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.