The Marketing Coordinator will research, provide production of marketing and project related materials, proposals, promotions, and presentations. The Coordinator will work with the Executive team on the development of project proposals, templates and marketing material.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare proposals and qualifications packages, from response strategy through customized narratives, under the direction of the Executive team.
- Support operational groups and business development in preparing and writing materials for interviews and presentations under the guidance of the Executive team.
- Identify opportunities and publications for placement of internally authored articles, draft and edit articles as specified by the Executive team; coordinate and follow-up on distribution.
- Develop copy and produce quarterly internal newsletter under the direction of the Executive team.
- Gather information, write, secure approvals, and distribute press releases to appropriate publications.
- Prepare text for project sheets, working with the Executive team and securing approval from the Executive team; update sheets as projects progress, soliciting photograph from Executive team and Project team.
- Work with Executive team to maintain internal communications programs including company website and intranet, social media, drafting content as needed with approval from the Executive team.
- Update and maintain project information database in ACCESS, securing new project information from Project Manager and Superintendent. Update master project field and employee resumes with new project information.
- Develop and maximize industry connections to promote Janey. Keep up-to-date with industry trends and publications.
- Testimonials: solicit clients’ comments and review internal marketing programs as dictated by the responses.
- Manage social media channels including: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Manage special marketing projects as necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience for an A/E/C firm.
- Relevant four year degree, such as marketing or communications.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing and editing abilities.
- Meticulous, attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, respond to constantly changing needs/schedules with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must be comfortable in a deadline driven, fast-paced work environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Founded in 1984, Janey Construction Management provides professional services throughout the Northeast, bringing our solid reputation for quality to each new endeavor. Named one of the fastest-growing inner city companies, Janey has emerged as one of the leading construction management companies in New England, with a portfolio that includes construction management and consulting services for a wide variety of projects.
Janey lives by the mission “Building The Future” and was established on values that include family and education. We take pride in giving back to the communities that we live in and serve by supporting community groups and associations that have a mission to bring about positive economic change to residents and businesses alike. Janey offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. We also invest in our employees’ education by offering reimbursement on continuing education.
Our service is only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly.
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with relevant experience and skills
- Benefits: Three options for medical insurance as well as dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) match
- Vacation: Two weeks paid vacation in first year of employment; three weeks after initial year
- Professional Development: Funds available to support staff in achieving career objectives (up to $7,500)
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That’s ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to Building the Future and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.