WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark’s Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation, and service quality, and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at Newpark, we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and rewarding the best talent while providing an environment where our employees can grow professionally and personally.
Who We Are
Newpark is transitioning from an oilfield services company to a leading provider of sustainable technologies and services across the energy industry. We have a global presence in large-scale, long-term markets, with business units positioned at each end of the energy transition. Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, we serve markets worldwide, with an established presence in all continents, demonstrating our commitment to being a strong and reliable partner for our customers, wherever they need us to be.
What We Do
At Newpark, our drive is to help customers improve the efficiencies and sustainability of their operations while delivering reliable and environmentally responsible solutions. This drive is the catalyst for innovation and development of next-generation products and services across all our businesses.
What We Value
We maintain an unwavering commitment to act following our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability, ensuring our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
- Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work.
- Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
- Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers, and the community.
- Delivering value through performance, innovation, and service quality.
- Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development
- Assist in developing content and coordinate publication of internal communication initiatives including ‘Question of the Week’ and internal newsletter
- Monitor marketing analytics (via Microsoft Dynamics platform) to gather important data on customer engagement and behavior (social media, email marketing, web analytics, etc.) and communicate to management and Sales teams
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Work with Product Line team, sales teams and subject matter experts to develop sales tools (including digital sales kits, presentation slide decks, etc.)
- Continuous optimization of the content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Coordinate the development of marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Liaise with creative teams and sales functions to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copy
- Explore effective marketing and promotional channels, including social media platforms to be used to reach our target audiences
- Create innovative marketing campaigns with goals, milestones & targets, and present the recommendations to management
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Postgraduate program
Newpark’s Internship program offers students an opportunity to learn and work with Subject Matter Experts in their field of study and be part of a dynamic team working towards Company strategic goals. Interns will be paired with a mentor and will be assigned specific project(s) that are critical to Newpark’s success.
How To Apply
Register to create an account then search for the vacancy. Click Apply to complete your application online.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please click
Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Manager, HR Governance & Compliance at