Newcomb & Boyd, a multi-discipline engineering firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Atlanta, Georgia or Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina office.
For 100 years, we have been designing innovative systems that bring buildings to life. Our projects positively impact society, from research labs to cure infectious and chronic diseases to smart classrooms to inspire today’s scholars and tomorrow’s leaders. We are known for our sustainable and intelligent approach to design as we develop award-winning solutions for Fortune 500 companies, top healthcare systems, and leading universities.
At Newcomb & Boyd, we value the highest technical competencies, a “team-first” mentality, excellent communication skills, and a self-driven work ethic. We offer ample opportunities for professional growth, as evidenced by industry-low turnover.
- Prepare responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs) including the creation of project lists, resumes, and other marketing material
- Update company database: Maintain Opportunities database and update marketing information for projects
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Collaborate on production of internal company newsletter
- Plan and create social media content
- Assist with graphics, writing, and proofreading
- Assist in coordination of firm special events
- Support the Marketing Manager with other tasks, as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision database preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates self-initiative and a positive team attitude
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively in both written and verbal communication
- Interest in performing Business Development activities a plus
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related area of study
Be a Part of Our Team
In addition to mechanical and electrical design, Newcomb & Boyd caters to the needs of clients and owners through the integration of additional services including commissioning, acoustics, audio-visual, communications, building automation, theatre systems, security, and lighting design. Our portfolio comprises work across many market sectors, including aviation, civic & cultural, corporate, government, health care, academic, science & technology, and sports.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work schedule, 401(k) plan with company match, employee and family social events, health and fitness programs, and many additional benefits. We believe our purpose is to provide engineering solutions to shape the world. Come shape the world with us.
Newcomb & Boyd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Newcomb & Boyd is an affirmative action employer and ensures that all applicants and employees are treated fairly in all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, retention and compensation.