We’re looking for a creative thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of marketing manager. Candidates will be experts in attracting leads and nurturing customers through the strategic use of content. You’ll be responsible for ideating, researching, writing, and disseminating content that informs, entertains, and engages the One Legal audience of legal professionals.
Staying up to date on marketing trends, as well as legal tech news, is vital to your success in this role. Deep experience with inbound marketing, owning a content calendar, and generating leads is a must. Your ultimate goal will be to increase meaningful web traffic and drive brand awareness.Responsibilities
- Own our content strategy and shape our brand voice
- Develop in-depth knowledge about our target market of law firms and legal professionals and learn about the challenges they face that our software can solve
- Bring a high volume of ideas to life by partnering with freelance content creators to write blogs, eBooks, and other editorial content for every stage of the funnel
- Own the One Legal blog, including developing and maintaining an editorial calendar as well as writing, editing, and publishing blog posts
- Understand SEO and relevant topics and keywords to incorporate into the blog and One Legal website to improve organic search rankings
- Responsible for timely sends of recurring nurture emails, including our monthly email newsletter and weekly blog digest
- Manage our social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Analyze and report on website traffic and marketing activities to show how your content impacts the business
Education and Experience
Knowledge And Skills
- 5+ years of experience in inbound marketing for a B2B software company
- Content strategist who is passionate about connecting with audiences through exceptional storytelling
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- We sell to law firms and legal professionals, so prior familiarity with the legal industry is a bonus, but not required
- You are a highly skilled writer; you know how to hold people’s attention with your words, whether via a quippy social media post, a thought-provoking blog, or a comprehensive eBook
- You have a healthy obsession with details, be it a missing comma or an off-brand landing page design
- You know your way around essential sales and marketing tools, such as Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, and Hootsuite/Buffer
- You’ve used productivity apps, such as Microsoft Office and Trello, to collaborate with colleagues and stay organized
- You can make magic in design applications, such as Canva and Adobe InDesign
- You thrive on taking ownership of all aspects of projects and driving them to completion
- You enjoy collaborating with a team to create the best approach to any project and have the willingness to shift priorities and focus to contribute to the success of the team and the company
What Sets InfoTrack apart
As a remote-friendly company, we encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. Whether you work in an office or remotely, we strive to ensure that you have the resources and training to collaborate successfully and succeed.
At InfoTrack, we’re committed to a workplace where everyone feels comfortable doing their best work and having fun! We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need.Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance—85% of employee premiums are covered by InfoTrack, and 70% for your family premiums.
- Employer-funded Short/Long-Term Disability, Life, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Equity Stock Options for all employees
- Monthly Internet Stipend for remote employees
- Matching Corporate Gift Program
- PC laptop computer, monitors, mouse, keyboard, and headset
- Cloud-based phone and a cell phone stipend for select positions
- Flexibility. Work from home, an office, or a mixture of the two—wherever you’re happiest and able to do your best work.
- Be part of a culture obsessive about learning, development, and career growth
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team
We believe that the key to our success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you unique. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
InfoTrack is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from various backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do but because it strengthens our company. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.