WHY Linedata ?
Linedata is an award winning software solutions company. We believe finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership.
We humanize technology :
- We are passionate experts who provide the investment management and credit communities with innovative, user-friendly products which help their businesses grow in over 50 countries
- Our environment is international, ego-free and relaxed. We believe in building confidence through giving clear responsibilities to our team members and managing to given goals and targets. We celebrate success and we enjoy each other’s company
- We employ more than 1100 employees representing 40 nationalities spread throughout our offices in 14 countries. We believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
- Our mission is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
We provide the investment management and credit communities with an innovative, user-friendly suite of products that, through detailed market and client insights, help their business’ to grow in over 50 countries.
We are transforming the financial services community which is in constant evolution.
With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users. Let’s work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
The Office Administrator is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. This role is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves, providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Ensures office kitchen space is stocked with refreshments for staff on a day to day basis.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilitation of day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards).
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Creates monthly office newsletter includes relevant office updates for employees.
- Coordinate details of and oversees office events within budgetary constraints.
- Assists Global Services business head with travel booking, expense management and managing schedules.
- Take on projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of previous experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS.
- Ability to lead, set priorities and solve problems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence and promote action with ideas and planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience creating documents/flyers utilizing Canva Pro.
WHY JOIN US
· A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
· A comprehensive benefits package for every full time employee from the day they start, including 100% medical and dental premiums paid, a 401k plan with matching, performance bonus, paid parental leave, paid holidays, PTO and more
· Employee recognition and service anniversary award programs offer the opportunity to earn points and gift cards
Chat with our insiders and learn more about your future role at Linedata! Start the conversation here: https://www.linedata.com/careers/talk-our-insiders
Commitment to Diversity
We recognize, celebrate, and seek to increase diversity across our organization. Diversity is an asset to organizations and linked to better performance. It is an integral part of how we do business and imperative to our success. As an international Group, we also believe that our people need to reflect our clients and local communities.
Linedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation based on an individual's race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws