Ala Moana Center (H) - 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, #1290
At Brookfield Properties, we believe retail should be anything but typical. It’s why we’re integrating shopping, dining, entertainment, and more to reimagine retail experiences everywhere. Because for us, retail isn’t just about managing properties or redeveloping malls. It’s about creating inspiring spaces that draw consumers in. It’s about helping our tenants build their brand in a big way. It’s about contributing to our communities. And, more than anything, it’s about bringing people together.
If you’re ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Brookfield Properties has an immediate need for a Marketing Assistant on-site at Ala Moana Center (H).
The Marketing Assistant works under the Sr. Marketing Manager to assist in all promotional and marketing related functions at the Center. Key responsibilities include planning and executing all events at the Center, driving traffic and sales through promotions and general administrative/clerical duties.
Overall, we seek qualities that display our company’s core values which are Act with Integrity, Take Initiative, Build Mutual Trust and Win Together.
- Bring seasonal and signature promotions to success by securing merchant opt-ins, creating participation forms and logging offers
- Merchant communication/relations including the distribution of collateral samples for events and promotions, issuing memos/notifications, etc.
- Attend and execute all Center-wide events including some evenings and weekends
- Oversee and manage all the property décor and seasonal experiences (4th of July, Holiday, etc.)
- Support stage entertainment programs and initiatives
- Assist with the overall branding, marketing, and visuals for the Center
- Work with Vendor to submit orders, oversee quantities and placements for all in-center signage
- Proof directories and collateral pieces
- Create and distribute monthly merchant newsletter
- Attend meetings with internal marketing and cross functional departments
- Handle miscellaneous administrative duties including answering phones, customer service, scheduling meetings, making copies, filing, ordering supplies, errands, etc.
- Work with Legal on Vendor agreements and insurance
- Interact and support Guest Services manager and department
- Maintain storage spaces, key logs and inventory of marketing supplies
- Support Property Management on all Community based events
- Manages all special Strategic Partnership and Specialty Leasing special events including execution, security clearances, timelines and on-site management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including Microsoft
- Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.
- Highly organized and project oriented
- Experience handling event execution and logistics
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Self-motivated, proactive individual with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly dynamic work environment
- Understanding of basic accounting terms and duties
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are grateful for your interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for pre-screening will be contacted.