Job Posting Title
People Experience ManagerPay Range
This role partners with People & Culture Business Partners and P&C Communications to develop, manage and execute project plans that align with the strategic goals of the organization, with a focus on process improvement to support the end-to-end employee experience.
This role will work closely with the P&C team and the broader Pixel United talent teams (e.g., talent acquisition, talent management, L&D, total rewards, etc.) to drive HR programs & initiatives that attract, engage, and retain talent. This position reports to the VP of P&C.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Research, test, recommend, and implement virtual connectivity tools.
- Project manage core P&C programs such as the pulse survey, quarterly connects, annual rem process, and various learning and development initiatives.
- Partner with leaders to identify and implement new ways of working in a dispersed environment.
- Own existing DEI programs; assess impact and take action to elevate or replace.
- Own new position intake meetings for level 300 and below roles; update VP and Sr. P&C BP on any leveling discrepancies or concerns.
- Partner with VP and Sr. P&C BP on job leveling framework assessment; work with leaders to build new JDs across the business.
- Provide recommendations to VP of P&C on topics for the monthly newsletter; tie topics into the business goals and guiding principles.
- Develop a deep understanding of our guiding principles; provide recommendations on how to incorporate them into the employee experience.
- Curate and communicate targeted training programs leveraging Pixel L&D, LinkedIn Learning, professional development program, and HRBP-led initiatives.
- Partner with Sr. P&C BP and VP P&C on client focus groups; own group outcome summaries and deliverable timelines.
- Build knowledge of contractor population and partner with TA to match pool with open positions.
- Partner with the P&C Operations BP to drive awareness of core initiatives with the goal to increase awareness and participation.
- Manage Ready to Rise program and other DEI programs.
- Prepare monthly CEO reports in partnership with key P&C partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Min of 5 years of experience in a related HR function such as recruitment, talent development, events, and engagement/culture.
- Client facing experience required; demonstrated ability to build a strong understanding of business fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience with building credibility and trust at all levels of an organization
- Relevant Human Resources experience in partnering with managers on full employment lifecycle touchpoints such as onboarding, interviewing, and business partnership.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate in a fast-paced & performance-oriented environment.
The P&C team:
- Questions the status quo and look for opportunities to innovate and break convention where you think we can do better
- Are self-directed initiators. Individuals who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Builds and leverages cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions and contribute to successfully delivery of business.
- Go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issue
- Above all else, we are bright, kind and motivated by challenge
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.R0013195