Our manufacturing client is looking for a MARKETING MANAGER for their Macomb office on a Direct Hire basis.
Scope of the Marketing Manager
- To create and execute materials for publication to various media outlets.
- To contact customers for authorization to use name or products in marketing releases.
- The authority to make purchases on behalf of the marketing department within the predefined marketing budget.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Act as a liaison with media markets and advertising agents.
- Prepare and adhere to marketing budgets.
- Maintain branding.
- Trade Show Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Website development and integrity
Duties of the Marketing Manager
- Present ad campaigns and concepts to management team for approval
- Manage campaign, publication, tradeshow expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Manage all SEM campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics' and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization.
- Work with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed and existing code.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, and pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis.
- Review additional opportunities for future media advertising.
- Create marketing and e-marketing materials, news releases, and other sales/marketing materials.
- Tradeshow pre-show marketing and direct post show marketing e.g. letters, brochures, etc.
- Create valuable and engaging content for our website, social media outlets, company newsletter and sales team that attracts and converts our target prospective customers.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
Benefits of the Marketing Manger
- Paid Holidays include vacation time.
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Company provided life insurance.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Harvard Resource Solutions, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Administrative & Clerical talent in the industry today.