Position Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 1 Year (potential for extension)
Shift: Standard 1st shift
HYBRID: Ability to be on-site in Warren, NJ 1-2 days per week.
A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours.
We are looking for an exceptional Corporate Affairs Associate (Contract Worker) to support the execution of our US internal communications, reporting to the US Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Director. This individual will partner with many internal and external stakeholders to review, draft, and execute engaging and meaningful communications for employees. Partnering with cross-functional teams, the ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communications skills, balancing creative skills with critical thinking, project management and performance measurement to deliver short- and long-term Corporate Affairs objectives.
Day-to-day you will:
• Support the development of internal communications materials for multiple channels, including Quality and Supply Chain communications.
• Manage Warren site communications and employee engagement events.
• Own the US newsletter, inclusive of drafting content, editorial planning, distribution and measurement.
• Liaise with various internal business partners in support of internal events or communication initiatives, including managing logistics such as room bookings, distribution lists, calendar invites, etc.
• Work with team members to help plan and implement employee campaigns and programs, as well as Community Giving initiatives.
We are looking for someone who:
• College degree in Communications, Journalism or related field required.
• Proven ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects of a significant scope in a fast-paced environment.
• Strengths in verbal and written communication, project management, organizational skills, teamwork, flexible thinking, customer focus and continuous improvement.
• Ability to be on-site in Warren, NJ 1-2 days per week.
It would be amazing if:
- Previous work or internship experience in corporate communications.