Provi is innovating the 240-billion dollar alcohol industry—do you want to be part of something game-changing? We were a hungry team in 2016 when we started and we’re still a hungry team, living our values—Host, Serve, Deliver and Celebrate—every day. We make sure that as the company grows, our people grow too and we’d love to have you on board.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. But guess what? No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Trust your experience and apply!
Working directly with the country’s largest beverage alcohol suppliers, importers and producers, the Digital Production Manager will join a team of editors, creative designers, and content creators to produce, publish, and support relevant, timely, and engaging editorial and sponsored content stories targeted towards SevenFifty Daily and Beverage Media Group’s drinks trade audience.
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can sit out of anywhere in the U.S.
What you'll be doing
- Manage SevenFifty Daily website operations, including working with the editorial team to build weekly editorial posts in WordPress, manage site maintenance and layout, generate site links, create user profiles, and build custom pages and hubs.
- Act as liaison with the website development team, coordinating and troubleshooting any site issues or design work that may be needed.
- Manage relevant editorial activities in HubSpot, including generating weekly editorial newsletter and one-off partner emails with appropriate images, copy, and links, pulling reports, creating forms, and managing subscriber list.
- Coordinate with editors, designers, writers, and partnerships teams to organize assets and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Work with the partnerships and editorial teams to build weekly sponsored content posts and other sponsored content items, and generate site links.
- Perform QA checks on all WordPress articles and email newsletters before sending, including proofreading and checking links.
- Build and schedule social media posts across platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), selecting the most strategic hashtags, social media handles, and photos.
- Manage social media community interactions, liking and retweeting, and forwarding questions or comments requiring replies to the Executive Editor.
- Manage communication with source list after articles are published to contact them for promotion.
- Work in tandem with editorial team to better optimize articles for search using SEO best practices.
- Help to source additional images for stories, including reaching out to sources and industry contacts.
- Pull performance reports for SevenFifty Daily and email newsletters via Google Analytics and Hubspot, advising the team on performance optimization.
- Assist with additional special products, such as our annual career and salary survey.
- Assist with managing editorial and social media Asana calendars and organizing editorial Google drive.
- Create, revise, and maintain production schedules, as assigned, for weekly production and special projects.
What we are looking for
- 2-4 years of work experience in production/design field
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and platforms, particularly WordPress (or other CMS) publishing, email marketing, and social media management
- Experience with email templates, contact list management in Hubspot
- Fluency with HTML/CSS and/or other front-end coding languages and its basic principles
- Experience with copyediting, proofreading, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with SEO principles and application
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects while meeting identified timelines and deadlines
- Competency working in Asana, Dropbox, Google docs/sheets, or similar tools
What you can do at Provi:
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Find your groove and grow: Provi keeps growing and you should too. Expand your skill set, diversify your experience and develop along with us.
Enjoy competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Commuter Perks, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Unlimited PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Flexibility at work: We are remote first but have a great office in downtown Chicago for employees to use.
Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.