Hi, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world's leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We're proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America's fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Program Coordinator
to be an integral part of our Email Marketing team! You will be responsible for managing, scheduling and optimizing our email newsletter sponsorship programs.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Review Newsletter RFPs and determine best newsletter sponsorship placements
- Schedule approved email newsletter sponsorships on email sponsorship calendar
- Review and analyze sales team opportunities to optimize selling newsletter sponsorships
- Regularly monitor newsletter revenue pipeline and sold dollars
- Work closely with email newsletter team to ensure proper sponsorship execution and deliverables
- Provide post-launch reporting and metrics to related teams
- Monitor competitor products similar to our newsletter product offerings
- Work closely with Revenue Enablement, Business Intelligence and Sales teams to optimize newsletter product strategy and approach
What We Offer You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years experience in project management, operations, administration or similar role
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with Google for Work with basic proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- Experience in email marketing executing newsletters or promotionals mails (bonus points)
- Salesforce.com experience (bonus points)
- Monday.com experience (bonus points)
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
- Beer on Fridays
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.Salary Range
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
Annual pay range
$48,000—$50,000 USDEOE statement
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.Pre-employment screening required.