The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing remote work and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
Social Media & Communications Specialist, Hispanic Market- with the growing Hispanic market it is time to maximize our social media community and work on a retention plan by creating engaging Hispanic social media content that helps with retention and increased interaction with our growing Hispanic audience. This position will also be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy for the Hispanic market in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
This role will work closely with the Latino Director of MarComms to support communication efforts along with social media to support the Hispanic market growth initiatives. This role would be highly involved in developing the social strategy for the U.S. Hispanic market while continuing to plan, create, implement and monitor our Hispanic social channels with the goal of increasing brand awareness and ultimately, sales in both markets.
- Maintain BODi en Español Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok & future BODi Spanish social channels
- Concept and execute culturally relevant social media content for our Spanish social media channels
- Work closely with the marketing team to create Spanish content for upcoming promotions, transformations and new launches
- Daily community management and engagement across channels
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of social media including paid and organic units and how they work
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
- You have the skills and the knowledge to post, edit, create, write and bring your vision to life, managing your own social media channels (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Oversee blog content – what articles should be translated or developed for the U.S. Hispanic market
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Develop and maintain a social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Develop analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness
- Act as a shared service, regularly working with other teams and advocating on behalf of followers
- Expirience handling social media influencers
- Manage in-house Spanish translations and ensure accuracy
- Assist with regular Coach communication outlets such as a Spanish Newsletter, Facebook Groups and breaking news items
Years of relevant experience: 3-5
Education required/preferred: BA in Spanish/Communications/Marketing
Certifications required/ preferred:
Languages: Native speaker fluent in Spanish and basic English
: 0% KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in journalism, marketing, or PR
- 3-5 years of marketing, sales or communications. Direct experience within social media
- Native Spanish Speaker
- Strong copywriting skills and written communication skills in Spanish
- Familiarity with social media metrics and reporting
- Extensive understanding of social media platforms, especially for video content (YouTube, IGTV)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and quickly execute on changing priorities when necessary
- Experience programs and platforms such as: Wordpress, Keynote, Sprout and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM
- Podcasting and audio streaming expertise
- LATAM experience a plus
We want you to feel safe to be the Whole You – your authentic self – without concern of discrimination, retaliation, or bias. We are committed to fighting for equality, growing our diversity, and holding ourselves accountable for inclusion. Just as our employees, coaches, and partners commit to wellness and helping others, we are committed to creating a culture and community of holistic acceptance and belonging.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The applicable base salary range for each role varies based on several factors, including, but not limited to geographic location and job-related education, training, knowledge, and experience. This range may be modified in the future.
In addition to your base pay, The Beachbody Company offers a top-notch total rewards package, including a comprehensive benefits suite, an annual bonus opportunity, an employee stock purchase plan, a 401k plan with company match, 12-week Maternity/Paternity Leave paid at 100%, employee perks & discounts, training & career development, and generous PTO.
All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and may vary depending on location and job level. Further information about benefits can be found here Click Link Here.
The pay range for this position is:
$30.50 - $38.45 Per HourApplicants should apply at Beachbody’s internal and external career sites.