Part-time: 20 hours/week
Location: Remote work; Chicago area preferred
Base pay: $25/hour
Experience: 2 - 5 years
We believe in a future of work where companies succeed because of their leadership, not despite it. We empower organizations and their managers with the tools, skills, and training to build psychological safety, cultivate an equitable work environment and unlock the full potential of their team. We are a growing team looking for driven, thoughtful and passionate builders; people who are ready to dive in and learn by doing – not just by watching.
We are looking for someone who aligns with our vision and values. Learn more about our team and values at raisebar.co/team and raisebar.co/values.
The purpose of this roleis to enhance our market presence (brand) in the leadership
development and future of work spaces to attract new client partnerships. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Founder / CEO toward this purpose.
Potential to increase hours down the road.
Success in this role involves:
- Maintain and update our Wix website in alignment with our brand
- Gather, analyze & assess our marketing data to adjust marketing efforts as needed
- Produce our newsletter, event emails, blog posts & other content
- Coordinate, produce and deliver our podcast
Superpowers and skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- Growth mindset: willing to get messy, solve problems & overcome obstacles on your own
- Must have one year experience creating & maintaining websites (Wix preferred); Adobe Photoshop (a plus)
- Organized: able to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Creative writer & thinker: able to craft unique messages & content tailored to the appropriate users / personas
- Open, honest and direct: communicate comfortably in 1-1, group & written settings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume & the reason you were inspired to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org