World Central Kitchen, Inc. (WCK) seeks a talented and committed Content Associate
to support WCK’s web presence, storytelling efforts, and content production across both digital and print media. Part of a team committed to reaching new audiences with engaging content while also deepening our current audiences’ affinity for WCK, the successful candidate must possess excellent communications skills, thrive in a dynamic environment, and deliver authentic and compelling narratives in WCK’s voice.
This role will report to the Content Manager. This role requires a sincere commitment to WCK’s mission, the ability to travel domestically and internationally, and occasional travel and work on evenings, weekends, and holidays. This position is intended to be remote; however, proximity to a major airport is required.Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily WCK website content updates, including embeds, news posts, and images
- Responsible for building compelling and effective webpages via Prismic
- Draft website, email, newsletter, and other content for varying audiences with differing media
- Support the back-end building of WCK emails via MailChimp
- Support multimedia content production through brainstorming and research
- Support in the video feedback process, working closely with contracted video teams and staff
- Support organizing and managing daily content from the field via WhatsApp, email, and more
- At least 2 years professional experience in a writing-focused role
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or a related field, or commensurate experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with quick turnaround times
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information from multiple sources and synthesize it effectively
- Proficiency with Prismic and MailChimp, or similar programs
- Proficiency with MS, Google, and Apple programs and apps
will also be fluent in Spanish, spoken and written, and have demonstrated experience and proficiency with photography, videography, and/or graphic design.Application & Cover Letter
This application requires a cover letter that explains your interest in this position and in working for WCK. Applications without a letter will not be considered. Please include your letter in one pdf document with your resume.Benefits
WCK offers competitive compensation and great benefits including:
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision plans for employees and their dependents within 30 days
- 403(b) retirement account with 50% match up to 8% of employee salary deferrals within 30 days
- 100% employer-sponsored group life and disability insurance within 30 days
- Responsible/Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
WCK is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment at this time.
To help ensure the safety of our communities and our teams, our selection process may include reference and background checks, subject to any legal or regulatory requirements.
No recruiters or agencies, please.