At Electrolux, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people, and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.Come join us as you are.
We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute, and grow together.Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Global Brand Licensing for Electrolux Major Appliances and will be based in Charlotte, NC. The Licensing Manager is responsible for working with the existing North America licensing partners to manage the product development and marketing process through brand training, approving all products and marketing materials, as well as working with a Licensing Agency to generate new licensing opportunities in North America.What you’ll do:
In this role you will serve as the liaison between key internal stakeholders and the licensing team colleagues in other counters. You will provide day-to-day support on other general inquiries/ information requests from the Licensing Agency and Licensees. You will support and promote licensing program within Electrolux through events, outreach, and newsletter communications as well as external opportunities (industry awards, reviews of licensed products in the media, etc.). You will partner with the design team to ensure licensed products are compliant with design brand guidelines. You will be the primary point of contact for NA brand licensees on brand updates, approvals, creative asset needs, merchandising needs, etc. You will partner with legal on drafting and negotiating contracts or amendments, as well as partner with them for trademark uses requests and manage NDA requests.Other responsibilities may include:
Who you are:
- Work with Head of Global Brand Licensing to manage the Licensing Agency relationship
- Provide day-to-day support on other general inquiries/ information requests from the Licensing Agency and Licensees
- Traffic brand licensing agreements and domain name agreements for signing to increase speed and efficiency
- Manage “Brand Introduction Day” (for new licensees) by working with other functional areas to compile information for the presentation and present brand materials
- Ensure product and packaging approvals and style guides are consistent with brand guidelines
- Lead planning efforts for licensee summits
- Manage domain name agreement process
- Manage and update Product Road Map and Retail Road Map to clearly identify licensed products in the marketplace
- Present licensing program to internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Some domestic and international travel may be required
- Any other duties and projects as required
You are a natural go-getter. You operate in an environment with little direction. You possess a curious mind and are always looking for new ways of working. You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and to present to senior management concisely and with command of detail. You operate with a strong sense of urgency and never shy away from following up on tasks. You are consumer focused with a drive to succeed. You enjoy working with others and can form strong working partnerships. You are a natural people person and have a passion for being a true business partner. You are comfortable working in the Microsoft Office Suite and even might be familiar with the Adobe Suite.Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance, Credit, Accounting, and/or related field.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.Find more on:
Electrolux North America: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/northamerica/
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.req42467