Fanatics is the ultimate one-stop sports fan destination that ignites and harnesses the passion of fans and maximizes the presence and reach for preeminent sports partners globally. Leveraging long-standing, often exclusive relationships with more than 900 sports properties, a database of more than 90 million consumers worldwide and a trusted brand name, Fanatics is furthering its innovation across the sports landscape by building the leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings including e-commerce and licensed merchandise, physical and digital trading cards and collectibles, and online sports betting and iGaming.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end physical and digital collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform.
As a market leader with more than 10,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.Location:
This is a Hybrid position (3-days in our NYC office)Compensation & Benefits
The base salary range for this role is $129,500 per year - $212,750 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more (fringe benefits are subject to geographic availability). We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
For information about our benefits, please visit https://benefitsatfanatics.com/Overview
As the Sr. Manager, Internal Communications at Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG), you are here to be a strategic partner to lead the development of our internal communications infrastructure.Responsibilities
- Understand the company's strategy and voice.
- Develop internal communications infrastructure and processes to streamline and scale the business.
- Help thread the needle between everyone's work and the company’s goals and tenets to drive a sense of purpose and connection.
- Design, develop and manage all internal communications programming, such as our company All Hands, employee newsletter, Wiki, programs, etc.
- Lead the content development for our first intranet in partnership with internal communications colleagues in all lines of business across Fanatics.
- Design and program manage internal communication tools and resources (i.e. crisis communications playbook, intranet, channel management, etc.)
- Develop and execute creative strategies for communicating to employees, taking into account the needs of different audiences.
- Provide direct People comms support & counsel (develop, write, and edit communications for the People team, including emails/Slack, FAQs, and presentations/all hands).
- Partner with PBPs (People Business Partners) and leaders to design an Internal Communications roadmap (Operations, Retail, Trading).
- Interact with and influence leaders, and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Champion the FBG tenets in all communications and channels.
- Must be open to occasional travel to Fanatics Betting & Gaming offices and other locations for conferences, events, meetings, and team-building activities.
- 5+ years internal communications experience in quickly growing, fast-paced global/remote organizations.
- Strong in visual communication, superior writing, editing, and proofreading and project management skills.
- Excellent content development and management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others to advance priorities and execute.
- An optimistic approach to problem-solving and a proven track record of successful partnership with team members.
- The ability to lead through change and influence across levels.
- Open and able to travel as needed based on the needs of the business.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, hyper growth environment where priorities evolve regularly and decisions are made quickly - possesses a “let’s build it” mindset.
- Team-first mentality, with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done and a desire to strive for better.
- Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally within FBG and the larger Fanatics organization.
If you possess some of these skills but not all of them, we still encourage you to apply!Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at
www.fanaticsinc.com/careersTryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS