Hi, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world's leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We're proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America's fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
The Close, a leading real estate site by Technology Advice, is looking for a Digital Marketing & Community Brand Manager to drive the growth and retention of our audience. This role encompasses managing all external communication with The Close community through email and branded social media channels. This person will manage a team of direct reports who update site stakeholders with data reporting to drive content strategy and growth of the site. They also collaborate with business development to monetize all revenue channels while providing the best answers to our readers' questions. This role will collaborate closely with site leadership in editorial, business development, and SEO and give consistent guidance and recommendations from audience insight engagement.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Create a weekly newsletter content plan
- Work with our internal email team to execute dedicated emails and newsletters
- Work with a direct report to create insightful data reporting on subscriber retention, engagement, and growth
- Collaborate with Business Development to create new ways to monetize the email community
- Respond to all email inquiries directly or forwarding to internal departments
- Manage a small team of data and social media associates to drive support for community retention and growth
- Respond and engage with the community daily across six social media channels
- Manage the content creation strategy to retain and grow engagement in our social media channels
- Create new and creative opportunities for our editorial team and clients to engage with our community to increase awareness of The Close brand
- Collaborate with direct reports to create scalable data reporting for insight on how to double engagement and subscriber count over the course of several quarters
- Work with the editorial team to manage the creation of new lead magnets for email acquisition
- Collaborate with editorial and business development to create a video and written content plan to increase subscriber and view count while earning additional revenue
- Manage pop-up creation on theclose.com with a focus on understanding which content drives the highest email acquisition.
- Assist the editorial team with audience engagement in the on-page comment section.
- Support the site in any brand ambassadorship initiatives.
What We Offer You
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- 2+ years in social media and brand management
- 1-2 years minimum experience working with thought leaders and influencers
- Enjoy crafting timely responses to engage with a passionate online community
- Have a background and/or an interest in the real estate community
- Enjoy writing and can demonstrate proficiency via a writing test and/or current portfolio
- Impeccable attention to detail and deadlines
- Collaborative and enjoy working with multiple team members in a small start-up environment where people wear multiple hats
- Self-motivated with a focus on using data to make decisions
- Open to feedback and strive to learn something new every day
- Crave knowledge and challenge mediocrity by striving to optimize existing processes and reporting and create new, efficient strategies for community growth
- Experience mentoring a small team of independent associates or a desire to do so
- Preferred: experience building a podcast community
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.Salary Range
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
Annual pay range
$70,000—$80,000 USDEOE statement
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.Pre-employment screening required.