Now hiring an Activities Assistant – Resident Engagement.
We are looking for an Activities Assistant
to join our Resident Engagement team at Poets Walk Cedar Park as soon as possible. We are a well-established, luxurymemory care community in Austin metropolitan area.We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to our employees:
- Competitive pay!
- Reward Points Program - earn points for attendance that can be redeem on gift cards, merchandise and more!
- Employee Referral Bonus - $750 for referring a Full-Time employee to our community.
- Annual Longevity Bonus - starting at $200.
- Paid Vacation Time - starting at 2 weeks.
- Paid Sick/Incidental Time.
- Holiday Pay.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Life Insurance and AD&D - fully paid for by the company.
- 401K Match - company will match 100% of the first 4%. 100% vested after 3 years.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Employee Exclusive Discount program by Perkspot.
- Employee Appreciation Events.
- Mentor Program
Our company is defined by our motto of “Caring with a Commitment to Quality” by aspiring to the highest professional standards, while providing care and services in a nourishing, compassionate environment that supports the health and well-being of each of our residents. We are a premiere health care provider in the communities that we service.Activities Assistant - Resident Engagement Essential Functions
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and coordinating the monthly Resident Engagement Spring Cottage calendar and newsletter.
- Completes daily participation log for each resident.
- Manages and creates resident social clubs.
- Activities Assistant, as a part of Resident Engagement team collaborates with DRC to organize, promote, & attend the monthly family support group as assigned.
- Trains and mentors care team and volunteers on how to effectively conduct activities.
- Escorts residents on activities away from the community as assigned.