The Friends & Foundation of Albany Public Library seek a new Office Manager. This is a part-time permanent position at our office at 161 Washington Avenue.
This is a part-time position with 1040 hours per year. This averages to 20 hrs/week, but actual weekly schedule varies.
The Officer Manager is the administrator responsible for the day-to-day operation of FFAPL under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- maintenance of financial documents.
- serve as a liaison between Albany Public Library staff and FFAPL Board of Directors
- immediate supervisor to volunteers and employees (e.g. newsletter editor, book sale coordinator)
- attend Board meetings, approximately 8 times a year; work with Board President and secretary to create meeting agendas and packets.
- manage/update donor list and other mailing lists
- monthly postcard mailing, annual fundraiser mailings
- represent FFAPL at vendor tables at community events
- oversees FFAPL’s social media
- provides administrative support and quality assurance monitoring of FFAPL programs.
For more information, visit https://ffapl.org/ffapl-seeks-office-manager/