If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
This is an in office, full time position at the CELSIUS HQ in Boca Raton Florida.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be a valuable member of the Marketing team.
You are responsible for the oversight of multiple projects while ensuring critical project milestones are delivered. The role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations and will provide you with an opportunity to work cross-functionally alongside a wide variety of departments within an accelerated growing brand while managing projects start to finish, including monitoring/measuring performance and reporting on outcomes.
· In this role, you will draw upon project management best practices and methodologies to ensure the success of key initiatives while supporting the mission and objectives of the company while fully integrating cohesive marketing plans into sales integrations.
· Initial responsibilities include developing and managing detailed project schedules, marketing calendars, and work plans, providing project updates, presentations, and recaps to key stakeholders regarding progress and impediments with the Senior Director of Marketing Operations.
· Ongoing, you will be responsible for executing and further defining project scope and objectives, capacity planning, and managing resources in an effective and efficient manner.
· You will interface with leaders across sales and marketing with action items and follow-up requests related to deadlines associated with a project and other deliverables.
· Your expertise in a wide variety of project types will allow you to make strategic adjustments as needed and measure performance to identify areas for improvement. You will work alongside senior leadership to track approvals and manage cross-functional stakeholder communications.
· Additionally, you will manage, implement, and execute the marketing budget payment process for the entire cross functional marketing team. This process includes submission of new marketing vendors, purchase orders, insertion orders and invoices while maintaining tight budget reporting on the cross functional teams current and incremental marketing spends.
· Distributor Communications Portal, build out platform to include event communications, assets/images, updates, and changes that marketing can communicate effectively and integrate efficiently to our sales team members and trade partners.
· Oversee The Marketing Monthly Internal Newsletter. This newsletter is an internal communication email blast to recap high level impactful events, sales updates, and other relative information we want to cross functional share.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair, and respectful work environment.