Responsibilities and Duties:
· Administer company’s health benefits, including open enrollment administration, change reporting, invoicing review/approval; liaise with third-party brokers on benefit plan setup and administration.
. Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations guidance
. Process applicant background checks and new hire paperwork and files.
. Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and needs.
. Timecard management and semi-monthly OT reports.
. Create/draft internal communications such as company newsletter, announcements, etc.
. Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices necessary to promote a high level of employee morale, engagement and motivation.
. Assist with sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee information, organizational changes, and data files.
· Provide clerical, administrative supports, co-ordinate company events and other related duties as required.
This position will also be the backup Receptionist
. Welcome & greet visitors, answer phone calls and provide assistance to customers’ inquiries
· Direct visitors/customers by maintaining employee and department directories
· Maintain a safe and clean reception area per compliance and policy in place
· Correspond to the telecommunication system for company phone and console operations
· Organize & maintain the filing system
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (must be fluent in English)
· High attention to details and multitasking
· Prioritize and plan for work activities in a timely manner
· Self-motivated, team player, and can work independently
· Ability to work cooperatively with others at all levels within the organization
· Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
· Must be US resident
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $3,500.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance