Touring & Marketing Associate – Full Time (Nashville, TN or Brooklyn, NY)
Foundations Artist Management was launched in 2000 and has since grown into a full-service Artist representation company focusing on building Artists’ careers from the ground-up. The New York and Nashville based company prides itself on working with its acts from the very early stages of their careers, helping them lay the necessary groundwork for a successful future in the music industry. Foundations continues to stay focused on its original vision: providing uncompromising support to great Artists, assisting them in growing their careers as we grow our own.
This position is comprised of two primary roles:
Tour Marketing Associate (50%) – In this position, you will work directly with the Director of Tour Marketing to organize and execute tour launches, ongoing show maintenance, and oversee the administrative needs of all Client tours.
Marketing Associate (50%) — In this position, you will work closely with Foundations’ team of marketing and social media experts to organize and execute project launches, ongoing Artist development strategies and audience growth and engagement.
The duality of these roles requires adaptability and proactivity while working in a highly collaborative, fast paced and fun environment that will provide valuable experience for company wide integration!
Tour Marketing Associate:
- Monitoring a high volume of marketing proposals from partners such as promoters and radio stations
- Handling tracking, data entry, organization and uploading of tour assets/files into shared drive
- Managing internal systems and processes to streamline marketing efficiencies and records
- Assisting in proofing all ticket links, passwords, show info and artwork prior to, upon, and after tour announces (including managing Clients’ Facebook events and tour date pages)
- Representing the company and Clients with existing and potential partners within the touring industry
- Disciplined and detailed calendar management
- Working with the marketing team to build project launch plans/checklists and execute those plans upon release
- Updating and maintaining Artist social channels and web properties to promote upcoming and current projects
- Providing support in the execution of social media posting and implementation of social media best practices
- Managing fan engagement strategies surrounding newsletter blasts and SMS communications
- Coordinating weekly (or monthly depending) recaps of social and streaming performance, benchmarked both by the industry and by previous data from that Artist. Interpret data and suggest content strategy changes based on data and audience reaction
- Managing a database of social content and photo assets to be used in the promotion of upcoming and current projects
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and multi-task in a high volume workload environment
- A proactive and intuitive nature with the ability to anticipate needs
- A strong understanding of social media and marketing across digital platforms
- Written and verbal communication skills and experience communicating in team settings and with varied audiences
- A passion for music, the music business and an interest in Foundations' Clients
Location: This position will be based out of our Nashville, TN or Brooklyn, NY offices.
Hours: 10am-7pm ET (content releases or global announcements will dictate additional early morning or late night hours)
Benefits: Eligible for health benefits 3 months from start date of employment. Eligible to participate in 3% matching SIMPLE IRA plan from day one.
Compensation: Compensation commensurate to experience, the range for this role is $40k-$45k.
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line TOURING & MARKETING ASSOCIATE