We are bossbabe, a recognized global leader in helping ambitious women entrepreneurs grow their brands and businesses. With a highly successful digital presence of more than 3.6 million followers/subscribers, a prominent podcast, top newsletter and a thriving membership platform, we are thrilled to bring on our next key ingredient on our team: Marketing Technology Associate.
You will work hand in hand with our Marketing Technology Manager to implement marketing funnels, email campaigns and campaign tracking. Our ideal candidate will have some experience with either email, marketing automation or sales funnel technology but we are willing to train on our specific needs.
We see this as a great opportunity for a candidate that would like to put in approximately 10-20 hours per week and sharpen their skills in tech.
Email & Marketing Automation
- Update copy and page designs within ClickFunnels per the instructions of the Marketing Team.
- Draft automation sequences in ActiveCampaign with requirements from the Marketing Team; Install downloadable resources within automation sequences when applicable.
- Build and/or update email templates within ActiveCampaign to support content needs.
- Assist with the general hygiene of our ActiveCampaign database so segments, tags and lists are clean and organized.
- Assist with setting up UTM links so we can track performance more efficiently.
- Assist with pulling data points from Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign and Hyros when needed.
3rd Party Tech Configuration
- Assist with setting up Zapier automations.
- Assist with the technical implementation of our product offering through Kajabi.
- Assist with the technical support of ManyChat software.
- Make copy and design updates to our .com website using Showit website platform.
QA Testing & Troubleshooting
- Always ensure all work delivered has been triple checked for errors.
- Ensure all tags, UTM links and other details of your implementation are error free.
- Problem solve through technology issues, looking for viable solutions.
- Assist the team with QA needs when applicable.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) working with marketing technology software.
- Experience with ClickFunnels and/or ActiveCampaign is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hyros or other similar tracking/attribution tools is a bonus.
- A strong communicator - this is a highly collaborative role where you will be managing team priorities..
- Emotional intelligence and savvy with how to work with different people and personalities to maximize results while maintaining a healthy team environment.
- A highly organized and deadline-driven individual; someone who can ensure execution requirements are met in a fast-moving environment.
What’s in it For You:
- A supportive, fun and collaborative workplace where the people truly care about one another and helping each other succeed
- A fully remote environment where you may be location independent
- Space to really bring your ideas to the table where you will be heard and valued as a key member of the team
- A mission that truly helps people; you will see the gratitude from our members, making the work you put in even more rewarding
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us online!
bossbabe is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR