Do you have questions about the application process? If so, please refer to the Applicant FAQ’s.
Posting Details (Default Section)
Athletic Director's Office Intern
Approximate Number of Hours per Week
727-Athl - Administration
The Athletic Director’s Office Intern provides support to the day-to-day coordination of operational activities in the Athletic Director’s Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support to the day-to-day coordination of operational activities in the Athletic Director’s Office including: answering the phone, email distributions, preparing forms, tracking time off, maintaining the Athletic Director’s email account, compiling a monthly calendar and the department personnel directory.
- Assist with special projects for the Athletics Director, Senior Associate Athletics Director & Manager of the Office of the Director of Athletics.
- Responsible for preparing, distributing, and tracking event contracts for 24 varsity sport programs.
- Assist with game day responsibilities at some home contests.
- Assist with creating expense reports from University procurement and purchasing accounts.
- Assist with the tracking of certifications and clearances.
- Assist with coordination of department functions.
- Assist with donation requests.
- Create and distribute staff newsletter.
- Create video displays and slide shows for office.
- Various projects as assigned by the Athletics Director and Senior Associate Athletics Director.
- All duties and responsibilities must be completed in compliance with University, Conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with personal computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Flexibility to intersperse simple tasks with important administrative responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Some knowledge of NCAA rules; interest in athletic administration.
Physical Requirements And/or Unusual Work Hours
- Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Special Message To Applicants
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University’s mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University’s mission and values.
Closing Date (11:59pm ET):
Salary Posting Information
$2,100/month. No benefits.