About Freemen Nutra Group
At Freemen Nutra Group, our diverse portfolio centers around ingredient solutions for the food, beverage, and functional nutrition markets. We are a leading global supplier who integrates the needs of our customers and provides start to finish product solutions. Our market intelligence and commitment to transparency has transformed the industry – empowering our team, and the customers we serve. We believe that the diverse perspectives of our employees only help forge our unified voice as a company. Full of energy and drive, we are committed to continue to re-invest in ourselves, our team (The Freemen Family) and the clients we serve.
Position: Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Type: Part Time
Working in direct support of the Sales and Marketing teams, the Graphic Designer is accountable for the creation of quality artwork for a variety of key component types, sites, and markets supported by each industries SOP standards and requirements. The successful candidate will perform assigned tasks with attention to detail and accuracy. Ensuring that all expectations are met cordially and up to the standard expected from both our customers and team. The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
- Creating, formatting, and updating marketing collateral.
- Video editing expertise for engaging audience on monthly LinkedIn posts.
- Revise existing collateral to match both industry regulatory and design needs.
- UI/UX approach to digital design.
- Experience working with WordPress and Dream host with authority.
- Work within color and branding standards to best enhance any item Freemen Nutra is associated with.
- Has some knowledge of Mailchimp or similar platform.
- Coordinate with team to maintain visuals of monthly marketing newsletter.
- Assist in tradeshow graphic design.
- Confident comprehension of SEO/ copywriting.
- Catalog artwork and coordinate with team to ensure everyone can have access to deliverables.
- Team player who can coordinate with international group.
- Demonstrate decisiveness and good judgement alongside team to ensure artwork represents the values of the company.
- Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
- Chooses graphics, clip art, and stock photography, as appropriate.
- Selects fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval.
- Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples to the Director of Marketing and other appropriate staff or departments for review.
- Revises projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
- Consults with the Director of Marketing and/or other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Details of Job Function:
- Demonstrated proficiency in software to create and revise artwork and copy in Adobe Creative suite with marketing collateral and digital promotions.
- Ability to apply knowledge of various printing, labeling, and digital processes in performing these activities.
- Knowledge of dietary supplement and/or food and beverage industry regulatory requirements and experience in creating artwork is preferred.
- Self-starters with a high degree of integrity and clear, open communication with a focus on self-improvement in the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Can work with a range of technicalities and cultural influences while achieving positive results.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly to a multi-cultural team and diverse global audience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, or other similar design software.
• Social Media, Website Design, and video marketing expertise.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently on an assignment.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Graphic Design.
- At least two to three years of related work experience highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.