Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
The Campaign Manager is responsible for coordinating the campaign design, planning, execution, and measurement processes for campaigns to engage with customers so that they stay with Wiley and drive marketing-impacted revenue. Individual will also play a key role in the new Newsletter Center of Excellence.
Intermediate-level professional position that requires experience in campaign management and planning but will still be acquiring knowledge and experience in the discipline. Able to solve a range of straightforward problems using knowledge learned on the job and by applying standard procedures. Must be able to communicate clearly and efficiently across the organization, including team briefings. Will receive guidance and direction from Senior Manager
How you will make an impact:
- Deliver on campaign roadmap and elements to be used within assigned campaigns
- Follow the Campaign Management process to deliver assigned campaigns on time and within budget
- Once identified, communicate about assigned campaigns with marketers
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfill the programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics that comprise these programs
- Using existing dashboards and reporting tools, assess campaign performance and manage changes to the campaign plan as necessary to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Run within the assigned campaign budget allocation
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of marketing experience
- Project management and budget planning experience is a plus
- Marketing technology experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of growing key business metrics through design-led initiatives.
- Solid understanding of the different functions of marketing
- Able to forge strong relationships with other functions
- Customer- and market-driven orientation
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We are proud that our workplace promotes continual learning and internal mobility. Our values support courageous teammates, needle movers and learning champions all while striving to support the health and well-being of all employees, for example we offer meeting-free Friday afternoons allowing more time for heads down work and professional development.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. This range represents Wiley’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of posting. It is anticipated that most qualified candidates will fall within the range, however the ultimate salary offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies.