TITLE: Part-time Marketing and Development Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Advancement
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Marketing and Development Coordinator is a part-time position working 15-20 hours a week over three in person office days. The Marketing and Development Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Advancement team to implement communications strategies with a focus on fundraising and development to broaden the impact of the CDA mission.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and schedule social media content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Create and edit content for the monthly CDA e-newsletter.
- Take photos of school events for use in social media, newsletters, etc.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and development programs such as Back to School, Giving Tuesday and the annual appeal.
- Make updates to the CDA website in WordPress.
- Help maintain the database which includes data entry, running reports and quality control.
- Coordinating tax receipts and letters of acknowledgement of donations.
- Act as an ambassador to the CDA at community events.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement.
The Marketing and Development Coordinator works in collaboration with the Director of Advancement, the Director of Development, the Executive Director, CDA school staff and the Marketing/Communications committee. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Advancement.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with multiple social media platforms.
- Experience with WordPress and Constant Contact preferred.
- Working knowledge of Canva or similar program.
- Experience with database management.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office.
- Administrative experience including data entry and mail merges.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Passionate about the mission of the CDA.
- This position requires occasional night and weekend hours.
RATE OF PAY:
To apply email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.