This position is responsible for the tactical implementation of Marketing outcomes. The
Marketing Assistant keeps the department's day-to-day operations running smoothly by
developing and implementing processes, passing deliverables to the appropriate end-point, and
filling gaps where needed. This role is necessary to decrease pressure and noise in the
Marketing department by providing assistance to every member of the Marketing team.Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Responsible for tactical, implementation, and execution of all Marketing projects and
- Posting to social channels, including Instagram (feed and stories), Facebook (business
page and multiple private groups), LinkedIn and Twitter. Scheduling posts and selecting photos to go with them (including writing social content on your own).
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Hello Seven.
- Responding to social media direct messages.
- Creating IG stories from storyboards.
- Responsible for the implementation of PVCs (getting work done through copywriters, designers, contractors).
- Accountable for the development and implementation of landing pages and webinars/sales events
- Coordinate logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Constantly monitor and review our marketing campaigns and submit weekly reports to the Marketing Director, including: ○ Track conversion data and determine the most effective campaigns to scale. ○ Tracking metrics: social channel follows/likes, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions. ○ Consistently reviewing and reporting: ■ Cost per lead ■ Cost per acquisition ■ Cost per conversion ■ ROMI- return on marketing investment
- Identify blog needs, and work with the Marketing Administrator to assign to the creative team.
- Assist in creating and documenting marketing department processes.
- Responsible for gathering assets for digital marketing purposes and working with agencies to determine A/B testing, funnels, and communicating upcoming events and campaigns.
- Manage Department Sync with agendas, to-do’s, all follow ups.
- Assist Marketing Administrator with SEO changes and updates, as needed.
- Develop process docs and playbooks alongside Marketing Administrator.
- Podcast Support including: overseeing the creation of assets for weekly podcast releases from templates, sharing the podcast release and graphics with our guest, reaching out and scheduling/confirming new podcast guests, and communication with our podcast producer to provide episode resources.
- Escalating conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, etc. to the Marketing Director.
- Ensuring we have a consistent brand across all marketing efforts.
- Assist Marketing Director with calendar management.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in and able to research market trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Data-driven and outcome-based
- Understand of good ab testing
- Can understand social platforms and copy
- Proven track record
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc.)
- Understanding of G Suite, CRM, and WordPress.
- Enjoys coordinating and working with a team to collaborate.