Trilyon, Inc is seeking a Communications and Events Program Manager for its client. Working with one of the most innovative companies is an exciting opportunity. If you have the skills and experience mentioned below, we would love to have a discussion with you.
- Synthesize insights and prepare communications to update the Core Data Org on customer-related updates via the monthly newsletter.
- Collect, templatize, and publish customer success stories.
- Support video editing and production for events, comms, and websites. Editing includes recording, cutting, and putting videos together.
- Collect and synthesize insights about internal customers (e.g. Product Areas’ Org Structure, Strategy/OKRs, key collaborations, launches, customer impacts, etc.) and prepare customer 1-pagers and other reports/presentations for the leadership audience.
- Support Customer Relationship Managers with Customer Engagement programs such as CSAT, customer request intake, planning, and exploration forums.
- Manage to track of project plans, action items, and status updates for the Customer Engagement Team.
- Manage internal client knowledge repository, shared drive, internal standards, and templates on a regular basis and keep them up-to-date.
- Document Customer Engagement best practices and develop playbooks to enable our team to operate effectively at scale.
- Strong Written Communication (required)
- Project management (required)
- Stakeholder management (required)
- Solid experience with essential to advanced digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut) (required)
- Marketing (nice to have)
- Customer engagement/partnership (nice to have)