Location: Dandy Corporate Office- 6221 Mile Lane Road, Sayre, PA 18840
Dandy Mini Marts is looking for an energetic and creative Digital Marketing Specialist!
Job Summary: As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies by developing various elements essential for the growth of our company. You will have a main focus of analyzing and growing our brand loyalty program as well as monitoring and updating Dandy's social media platforms.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain loyalty program.
- Analyze loyalty program statistics and make recommendations as requested.
- Monitor, create content and update social media sites on a regular basis.
- Create marketing strategies and designs to be utilized in store locations.
- Work with marketing and merchandising teams to plan and execute quarterly promotions.
- Gather, analyze, and present quarterly promotional sales data.
- Responsible for the maintenance of company website and other media platforms.
- Plan, develop and attend community and company events as needed.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education And Training Required
- Associate's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Premier preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Intermittent sitting and standing.
- Requires visual acuity, good hearing and speech.
- Requires reaching, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds of weight.
- Requires climbing stairs and walking around the complex on a daily basis.
- Minor traveling involved.
What We'll Do For You
Our TEAM Members are our most valuable asset, and we support our employees with:
- Comprehensive Benefits: Vision and dental insurance for part-time and full-time employees, health insurance for full-time employees, 401-K Plan with employer contribution match for eligible employees, and more!
- Sense of Community: Dandy is family-owned and community-driven. You'll be inspired by your leaders and be cheered on by your fellow TEAM Members!
- Fundraising Opportunities: We hold annual fundraising campaigns to give back to the communities we serve every day, and we strive to do our part in making them a better place.