Theator is a team dedicated to alleviating variability and disparity in surgical care worldwide. We do so by leveraging cutting-edge deep tech to understand what surgical best practices look like in the real world. Computer vision allows us to structure unstructured surgical footage. A variety of other AI techniques help us understand context, then identify best practices to guide humans and robots, providing patients worldwide with access to safe, affordable, high-quality surgical care.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and own all downstream marketing activities to drive Theator’s value proposition in all external marketing collateral and communications.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing and closely collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager, as well as our Sales and Customer Success teams.You’ll be responsible for
- Market segmentation and targeting: segment the market and identify targets to accelerate the generation of new leads
- Lead generation: generate new leads using multi-channel approaches, such as owned, earned, and paid media channels
- Website: manage website updates, SEO, and maintenance
- Content creation: create new content for multiple, targeted stakeholder groups to help generate new leads and nurture existing maketing leads to qualified sales leads
- Email marketing: create and send quarterly newsletter; develop and execute email marketing campaigns
- Lead qualification: assess leads and effectively transition them to the sales team
Requirements:Your background should include
How do you know if you're the right fit?
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare B2B marketing, SaaS experience a plus
- Self-motivated with excellent cross-cultural communication and effective project management skills
- Proficient in content creation, copywriting and editing
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills: the ability to be driven by creative intuition yet able to gut check and course-correct with data if needed
You’re frustrated with the status quo around you and are passionate about improving surgery. You’re creative, move quickly, thrive in ambiguity, and enjoy trailblazing. You lead with transparency. You’ve reached momentous accomplishments in your life for which you’re extremely proud of, yet remain kind and humble. You want to be surrounded by stellar team members and work well with others. You want to leave a mark.