Be Strong International provides holistic educational services and resources to youth and parents from broken families in order for them to develop heart skills and maintain healthy relationships. For nearly a quarter-century, we have provided youth and parents in South Florida with tools to make better decisions about their personal, professional, and social relationships, which can lead to a more promising future for themselves and the communities in which they reside.
Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with the Senior Marketing & Communications Executive, CEO, Program Managers, Executive Team members and Communication Specialist. This position will manage the digital marketing initiatives, product promotions, CRM management, email marketing, website management, while supporting the brand message. They will create and maintain initiatives that will increase brand awareness and exposure through our digital platforms across the board.
Job Duties: is responsible for the organization’s digital marketing initiatives and online appeal using targeted and innovative methods. As such, the Digital Marketing Specialists tasked with identifying digital trends, Google Suite trends and maintain a high traffic on our Google and Website pages. Manages the website and keeps it updated. Manages the CRM platform and identifies opportunities to improve, as well as support the automatic communication flow of the programs. Coordinates and executes the email marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Specialist manages the SEO strategy as well as the implementation of key projects and promotions. This role is responsible for growing, shaping, and maintaining a company's digital presence and good reputation of the brand.
Experience and Education:Typically possesses a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, integrated marketing and/or digital marketing, advertising, or relevant field.
Reports to: Reports to the Senior Marketing & Communications Executive.
Competencies: Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong editing skill. Experience in CRM, website maintenance, digital and email marketing as well as SEO management. Project management experience and WordPress knowledge would be a plus.
· Provide content and updates our website periodically; understands WordPress.
· Propose and create relevant content to communicate through the website.
· Generate website traffic reports and creates initiatives to increase traffic to the website.
· Responsible for the CRM management, training campaign and roll out.
· Support with the automatic communication flow of the programs.
· Handle and monitor the protocols, pipelines and integrations, in conjunction with the CRM committee members. Responsible to identify new trends and opportunities.
Digital Marketing, SEO.
· Manage and handles Google Suite (Analytics, AdWords, Google Page, Google Posts, Photos, etc.) and other digital platforms.
· Manage SEO strategy, monitor and constant evaluation of keywords performance, trends, and implementation.
· Responsible for creating and implementing the email marketing strategy (newsletters).
· Create, organize, and implement an annual calendar of corporate email marketing campaign, and support the email marketing strategy within the organization.
· Handle the creation of promotions of specific products throughout the year.
· Handle logistics with online ‘live’ events in collaboration with the Communication Specialist.
· Assist in annual fundraising events.
· Monitor and generate analytics reports from the email platform.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of Membership Program and other products.
· Assist with production of the annual report and program brochures.
· Assist in graphic design for flyers, posts and brochures.
· Assist in video filming & editing / Assist in photography.
· Handle the marketing and communications initiatives to support specific programs.
· Complete any required trainings before deadline (as provided by the onboarding process or your direct supervisor upon hire).
· Other duties as assigned.
· English language is required (can read, write and speak fluently).
· Bachelor’s degree in a marketing/advertising, digital marketing disciplines, or a related field.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in any of the following functions: digital marketing, CRM, customer journey, product advertising and promotions, email marketing, website management and digital media.
·Familiarity with online marketing strategies and skills, including SEO, Google Suite.
· Have email/newsletter creation/coordination experience.
· Well versed in sales communication techniques and experience in creation of promotions.
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently or with a team.
· Possess video creation/editing skills.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Solid understanding of project management principles.
· Bi-Lingual (Spanish or Creole).
· Proficiency in computer skills such as Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. CRM, WordPress, Email Platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
· Experience creating flyers, postcards, logos using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or others.
· Working knowledge of photo and video-editing software.
· Photography experience as it relates to digital platforms is highly encouraged.
· Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
· Leadership skills with the ability to work with other team members.
· Passionate about Marketing.
· Committed to excellence.
· Possess graphic design skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Have reliable transportation with proof of insurance and acceptable driving record.
· May have to travel to multiple locations.
· Available to work occasional evenings or weekends.
Personal Characteristics Strongly Desired:
· Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve the image and functional capacity of the organization and to create new opportunities. Proactiveness and initiative are highly valued.
· Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
· Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
· Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
· Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of schools, community organizations and individual clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
· Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that support the sustainability of the organization.
· Strong Time Management Skills: Possess strong multitasking skills; able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; be organized enough to run several campaigns at the same time; be versatile and flexible.
· Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
· Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
· Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create, and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
· Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Effectively reading and interpreting information; identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner using creativity and good judgment.
· Replicate Core Values: Adhere and replicate the agency’s core values for all tasks and activities within the workplace.
This position is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, speak, and hear. The position requires extensive computer use so the employee must have sufficient hand dexterity to use a computer keyboard and be capable of reading a computer screen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform
this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Hiring is contingent to references and Level II background screening and Sex Offender background check successfully passed.