Title: Marketing Intern
Revel (www.revelmedia.io) is a fast-growing startup media company creating inspiring, fun, and educational newsletter content in consumer verticals. In less than a year, Revel has launched three newsletters and grown total subscribers to over 300,000.
- Daily Dig - delightful dog news delivered daily to your inbox - www.dailydigdogs.com
- Daily Purr - charming cat content for cat lovers - www.dailypurrcats.com
- The Canopy - eco-friendly and sustainable living - www.thecanopy.eco
Revel newsletters are built on passionate communities that love our positive and educational content. We are looking for a motivated intern to join our team and learn to drive growth through digital, partnership, and content marketing. A successful intern will be expected to learn and collaborate with multiple areas of the business and adapt quickly in a startup environment.
- Help drive subscriber growth through partnerships with brands through an organized and efficient process.
- Help drive revenue growth through identifying potential brand partners to drive newsletter sponsorships.
- Communicate with the marketing team effectively to ensure quality and on-time delivery of marketing assets.
- Engage with our readers.
- Support ad and content strategy through analysis.
- Report on growth and engagement metrics.
- A Bachelor's degree or significant active work towards a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier program in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, organization, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office
- A drive towards skill development and progression within marketing.
- A love for dogs, cats, and/or sustainable living is a plus!
Work hours will be flexible, and remote. You will be responsible for managing your own work schedule, with the company working primarily central time Monday through Friday.
We’re a goal-oriented startup, so expect to take ownership and support new projects.