Reebok was founded on athletic footwear that changed the direction of sport. Since then, the art of outpacing expectation has brewed in our DNA. This is what fuels us to break up boundaries. To incite movement. And to make products that help others explore exactly what movement means to them.
At Reebok, we’re always on the lookout for talented students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come broaden your skills, share your input, and pursue your passion with an internship at our Boston headquarters. APPLICATION TASK
We’d like to get to know you beyond a traditional Cover Letter. Fearless Risk-Taking , Unapologetic Authenticity and Boundless Energ y
are three of Reebok’s core behaviors. Please submit a 1-page PDF document to communicate which 1
behavior most speaks to you. This is your chance to show us who you are and what makes you passionate about joining Reebok. You may use written communication, images, sketches, or any other means to communicate this as long as it is on 1 page and submitted in a PDF format to email@example.com . Please include your name and the role you applied for in the subject line.2023 Internship Program Overview
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
- Intern Orientation
- Speaker Series with business leadership
- Cross-Functional networking and professional development opportunities with SPARC Group Interns
- Social Activities
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Support event planning of FW24 Seasonal Brand Summit in-person event with Global partners for 275 people.
- Help coordinate the creation of FW24 Sell-In deliverables, including multiple photo shoots, for product only and on-model imagery.
- Help coordinate the on time and in full delivery of FW24 Sell-In deliverables with internal Product Marketing Teams and external vendors.
- Assist with weekly Global newsletter sharing key product and marketing updates to global partners.
- Structured, organized and process oriented.
- Event planning skills.
- Drive to succeed and deliver against expectations.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited resources.
Requirements & EEO Statement
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate College or University
- Anticipated undergraduate graduation date is Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Able to work out of our Boston HQ
- Available to participate in our full-time on-site internship program from June 5-Aug 11
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
NOTE: The application for a 2023 internship will close on Saturday, April 1. We will not accept any late applications. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received and we will communicate your status after the application closes. Thank you for your patience while we review your candidacy!