At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences. We are looking for a creative content intern to join our corporate communications teamPrimary Responsibilities:
You’re a conceptual and creative thinker who puts your audience first. Constructive criticism fuels and inspires you to edit your work to the next level. You can enthusiastically communicate your ideas and present your work clearly. In this role, you’ll gain real-world experience as you work directly with leaders in the marketing and communication department.
As a Creative Content Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
What You Bring to Us:
- Write witty, insightful and on-brand marketing materials (i.e., emails, social media campaigns, intranet and website copy, and newsletter stories) for Bozzuto corporate as well as our four divisions: management, development, construction and homes.
- Establish tone and copy style to reflect brand positioning.
- Assist the corporate communications team and Creative Content Manager by providing research for various projects.
- Revise, edit, and proofread all copy to ensure accuracy of information and writing mechanics.
What We Bring You:
- Junior/senior undergraduate student pursuing a degree (or equivalent) in English, marketing, communications or a related subject.
- Calculated and concise writer who is comfortable with both short and long-form content.
- Natural storyteller who understands what your audience needs.
- Strict grammarian (the misuse of peak and peek really piques your anger).
- Chameleon when it comes to adapting to a brand’s voice, tone and style (and you know the difference between the three).
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. $21.00 per hour
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.