Work for a cool creative marketing company working with brands dominating the home karaoke market and gaming. Our exciting and interactive product line will make the position fun and dynamic for a highly creative self-starter.
We're seeking an experienced social media, content marketing manager and designer. Candidate should have 3-5 years proven experience in all forms of social media (both paid and organic strategies) across Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube.
If you have a passion for connecting with customers though social media and have strong video and photo editing skills, this is the job for you. You will be responsible for content creation and social media campaign implementation.
This will include skilled work in photography, graphic editing, videography and general social media marketing.
A thorough knowledge of best growth and engagement strategies, analytics, sales generation, copywriting (for social media, press releases, blogs, email newsletters, loyalty programs, sales funnels, etc.). This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to show their talents, earn bonuses for great work and take their career to the next level. If you have three or more years of experience, are creative, team-oriented and also work well independently and are relentlessly passionate about marketing, Clever Ally would like to meet you.
Job Type: Contract to Full-time - must reside in the Miami area
Salary: $25 - $35 per Hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday
· Creating campaigns, targets, and ads from scratch.
· Understanding of any and all campaign metrics. Look-a-like audiences.
· Develop creative ideas on how to navigate campaigns.
· Influencer strategy and brand relationships
· Social media audits and best-practice implementation
· Copywriting/creative writing
· Plan and execute social media marketing campaigns
· Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts
· Reporting and Optimization - Implement analytics, run conversion testing
· Manage social media accounts
· Daily content creation
· Graphic creation & design - Social media ads, Social media photography, Photo editing, Video shoots with editing
· Newsletter creation
· May require occasional travel for industry events/tradeshows
· Experience – 3 years Marketing & Social Media
· Education/Training - degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
· Highly organized self-starter - aggressive, go-getter attitude, reliable in remote environments, takes initiative
· Passion for internet marketing and self-education in industry principles
· Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier or equivalents
· Experience in photography & videography
· Graphic design skills
· Expert in all social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.)
· Knowledge of email campaign creation and newsletter design
· Experience with social media management tools (Hootsuite or equivalent)
· Fun and positive attitude