Airports Council International – North America (ACI-NA) is an aviation trade association based in downtown Washington, D.C. We represent the local, regional, and state governing bodies that own and operate commercial airports in the United States and Canada, as well as aviation-related businesses that provide goods and services to airports.
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and disseminating ACI-NA’s content marketing, assisting with ACI-NA’s social media strategy, and maintaining ACI-NA’s website to increase awareness for ACI-NA’s mission and membership value proposition. The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will also support an active and fast-paced communications and marketing team to ensure consistent brand identity and organizational voice across all channels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile and disseminate ACI-NA’s daily e-newsletter, Centerlines Today.
- Execute social media campaigns to promote the industry and support ACI-NA’s marketing initiatives; monitor social media channels for issues and/or breaking news.
- Curate or create content for every ACI-NA digital channel; devise strategy to integrate content across all channels; help support the design and creation of social media and other graphic assets.
- Build, grow, and manage ACI-NA’s digital eco-system by maintaining website infrastructure and updating content; work with web developer to manage and implement needed web upgrades and integrations.
- Develop ACI-NA’s event mobile app and promote usage among key audiences; provide technical support for members using the app.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or public relations, with experience in web and/or graphic design or associated field. The ideal candidate will have one to three years of experience, and be self-motivated, have strong writing and editing skills, and enjoy being part of a dedicated team. Candidates must demonstrate sound judgment, maintain strong work ethic, and be able to work without close supervision. Candidates with familiarity with or willingness to learn the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, are preferred. Candidates should have a background or interest in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing.
ACI-NA operates in a hybrid work model. The team works remotely Thursdays, and Fridays. We work in the office (with flexibility as needed) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and every other Monday.
Salary, Benefits, and Perks:
The annual salary range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000. ACI-NA provides a full range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Tuition assistance is able available for qualified education/professional development opportunities. Our building also provides free access to a full gym with locker rooms (and personal trainers and classes for nominal fees), seating/workstations in public spaces, and a roof top lounge space.
Send your resume to email@example.com with “Coordinator – [Last Name]” in the subject line.