If you’re passionate about becoming a Nationwide associate and believe you have the potential to be something great, let’s talk.
- Member Editorial Calendar – manage calendar to ensure member communications are prioritized and deployed to support the member experience
- Member Newsletter – oversee the member newsletter content development and monthly delivery in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Claims – drive awareness and communicate the benefit of claims self-service capabilities to members and agents to increase digital adoption with members and agents
- Proactive Communications - deliver seasonal preparedness and loss prevention content to members and distribution partners ahead of seen and unforeseen events to demonstrate Nationwide’s mission of protecting with extraordinary care
- Ad-hoc campaigns- lead creative development process, planning and execution for ad-hoc projects
- Self-service digital adoption - support initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of digital self-service capabilities such as updating and launching new self-service landing pages, develop marketing strategy and lead execution for key initiatives and developing resources and content (i.e. videos) to drive education and awareness with agents and our members
- Member Communication Experience - drive optimizations to member communications across the customer lifecycle to ensure our members have an effortless, personal and reassuring experience
Job Description Summary
Are you ready to put your marketing savvy, communications skills and data driven approach to work for one of the top brands in the insurance and financial services industry? If you want to influence a large marketing investment spend, drive business growth and profitable results using the best in class marketing technology, we want to hear from you!
As a Specialist, you'll assist and implement the overall development and execution of marketing strategies. We'll count on you to coordinate various marketing tactics for execution and work with internal teams and external vendors to achieve business results
- Assists in the development and execution of strategies and plans that ensure long term sustainable growth of the business. Synthesizes data and uses this understanding to support identification and innovation of business building solutions.
- Assists with the completion of moderate to complex projects and processes within area of responsibility to deliver results with multiple target completion dates and shifting priorities.
- Assists with implementation of digital and traditional marketing tactics and media, including creative development process, planning and execution.
- Collaborates on and assists with creative development and provides feedback on look and feel.
- Uses customer insights and analytics and tools to understand and assists in forecasting market, competitor and customer needs and behavior, helps to define appropriate target audiences, evaluate sufficiency, and effectively get results with data-based decisions.
- Monitors timelines to ensure programs are on strategy and on schedule. Informs leader of any discrepancies.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Director/Manager. This is an individual contributor role.
Typical Skills and Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred.
Experience: Typically two or more years demonstrated professional experience in marketing, strategy, consulting, financial services, or related field.